Whether you are guilty of eating a bucket of ice cream or you have been playing smack-down on binge since two days or acting like a forever alone or emotionless meme, the fact that you kept those important tasks aside and look for productive ways to deal with the situation is worth applauds. As I wrote in my other post about my understanding of the amusing phase of breakups, “https://breakketten.com/5-into-the-depth-phases-of-breakups/” I thought to also assemble every step that helped me move up the ladder. A research show that the same part of the brain is activated when someone feels rejected romantically as when someone is craving cocaine, be delighted that you don’t have to withdraw from chocolates right away. Instead of being that creepy brood and checking whats-app last seen or profile picture over and over again, follow these steps for a more existence.
1. Block them- First and foremost block them from everywhere Facebook, snap-chat, twitter, whats-app, tumbler. In-fact try to visit less social media where you will regret putting some emotional post later.
2. Workout- Although workout seems to be something that requires motivation even generally, cardio exercises like running, elliptical, swimming will reduce your stress level. If that doesn’t work, wearing boxing gloves might provide a motivation. Nothing better than being a gladiator.
3. Write down/share it with someone who is unprejudiced– With so many feelings like anger, rejection, denial, hatred, self-doubt, there is nothing more important than letting your feelings out without scrutinizing them.
4. Eat healthy– You are paralyzed when it comes to taking care of your blue heart and the way it bleeds but you can definitely take care of what you feed to your body. And remember there are always healthy tasty options in the world.
5. Hug someone- Be Touchy-feely and let someone hug you. Even though our original instinct is to hide our feelings as we are afraid of remarks, let someone provide you a cushioned shoulder to lean on.
6. Dramatic movies to cry– Get a bucket of popcorn, watch movies like notebook, if only, or the episode where Jon snow dies, life will get better and yes don’t forget to have a glass of water later.
7. Take a walk– If you have a dog who needs a dump-walk and is needy, then help the goofy dog but if you don’t, put on some music and take a walk watching life in the face of a playing child, the old man walking, a youth going to school and your definition of life.
8. Cook something healthy and tasty– As I said earlier, there are healthy and tasty options always. cook cakes, muffins, macrons and feed it to yourself relishing every bite. If nearby, send it across to me.
9. Take a vacation– Gather your best buddies who are crazy-weird in their own ways and take a vacation. Be shameless when it comes to crying, laughing, talking. You might as well learn how to paragliding or skiing somewhere with an instructor to push you.
10. Watch a Ted Video- There is a whole set of videos you can watch while having a bad day and some of them are really funny.